Monday 27 August 2012

HIYA BLOGGIN' WORLD!

Woooohooooooo my first ever blog post, isn't this exciting! I'm pretty much talking to myself by writing this post as no one will be visiting my blog just yet as it is pretty dull haha! I'm still figuring out how to use this thing and make the design of my blog look half decent and i'm finding it hard :'( - Considering i do ICT at A level this is a bit embarrassing.
Anyway, this is just a quick post to start my blog off and to let those know that i hope to entertain you all with a variety of different posts which include info on the latest trends within beauty and fashion, reviews of certain products which i have bought etc etc. and just little posts about what i've been getting up to (which is never that exciting but hey ho) and what i'm loving at the moment.

Ok, so this is a little awkward as i don't really know what else to write but I guess I'll get busy and start writing some actual posts lol c yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! All the comments get sent to my phone so i make sure i read them all and I check everyones blogs out X