Monday 27 August 2012

MY TWO LITTLE BEAUTIES!


So Lush and Origins are in my good books at the moment due to these two little beauties. This post is just going to be a quick little review of these products so you get an idea of why i love them so much!!

ALL HAIL THE BUBBLEGUM LIP SCRUB FROM LUSH. This little pot retails at £5.25/25g and i can already tell that it is going to last me a hell of a long time considering you only need to apply a small amount at a time wooohooo. So i walk into the Lush shop in search for a foot moisturizer and i come out with a foot scrub, a sea weed face mask (don't even get me started on this product..ew why did i buy that?!) and a lip scrub. The woman showed me how to apply it and when she told me that this was edible AND tasted of bubblegum i was of course instantly attracted to it! I have used this pretty much every single day since i bought it a few weeks ago and it has made any dead skin disappear. Bascccccc all you have to do is put a small amount on your finger and then massage onto your lips and then lick it off WOO. It works best if you combine it with your fav lip balm (mine is my Bert's Bees Lip Balm) and it makes your lips feel much more soft and smooth. Also the fact that the scrub is bright pink, makes it much more exciting than the average lip scrub. 

This is my first ever origins product and after seeing many bloggers and Youtubers rave about this, i gave into the peer pressure! This tiny tiny tiny super spot remover pot retails at £13/10ml (Ouch). You apply this to any targeted areas on your face and you wake up the next day and HALLELUJAH your spot is either gone or seriously reduced. There's not really much else to say apart from it is a magical product (lol) and does the job. It is a little on the pricey side considering the size of the product but it is definitely worth it!!

Katie x

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try bubblegum!It looks sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try it, its amaze!! Thanks for the comment, you're my first!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! All the comments get sent to my phone so i make sure i read them all and I check everyones blogs out X