Monday, 27 August 2012
TREND ALERT: BIKER JACKETS
With this years summer being pretty rubbish and autumn creeping up on us, everyone needs a good old jacket that will keep you warm AND go with everything in your wardrobe.. what better than a leather jacket?! Leather jackets are stylish yet practical.. WIN! Although real leather can be a bit of an investment there are also still plenty of imitation leather out there in the high street shops! I have done a bit of investigating trying to find some glam biker jackets on the high street to suit different budgets:
1. Studded Biker Jacket, £65 - Topshop
2. Traditional Leather Jacket, £165 - Topshop
3. Stitch Detail Leather Jacket, £168 - Oasis
4. Quilted Faux Leather Biker Jacket, £58 - Oasis
5. Grey Studded PU Biker Jacket, £65 - River Island
6. Avery Stud Biker Jacket, £54.99 - Miss Guided
7. Black Leather Look Biker Jacket, £39.99 - New Look
If you don't want to go all out and spend £££££ on a biker jacket, why not see if your mum has one lurking in the back of her wardrobe from the 80s and customize it with studs and make your own unique look?!
Let me know what you think of this trend.. gotta have it right?!