Monday 27 August 2012

STYLE CRUSH: BLAKE LIVELY


After seeing Joan and Co. on Fashion Police a few weeks ago (my fav programme btw) rave about how glam Blake Lively looked at the premiere of Savages, I have been obsessed with seeing pics of her in magazines and googling what she's been wearing (a bit stalkerish i know)! I never really took much notice of her before that as I wasn't one to watch Gossip Girl but as soon as i saw her in a strapless Zuhair Murad dress (middle picture) she became my new style crush.
This girl most definitely knows how to rock an outfit, from designer tailoring to casual day looks (although in my world 6 inch heels isn't classed as 'casual' but hey i'm not hollywood!).
I like the way she matches her hair and make-up to the outfit she's wearing to add the perfect finishing touches such as a messy bun and oh so natural make-up to a bold red lip and marcel waves. 

Gosh i want her wardrobe.

Katie x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! All the comments get sent to my phone so i make sure i read them all and I check everyones blogs out X